Saddle Ridge Therapy
Saddle Ridge Therapy " a premier rehab facility" offering Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy.
Physical Therapy can foster independence and enable functional mobility skills following, neurological and/or orthopedic conditions or injuries. Our physical therapy program can:
• Enhance balance skills and reduce risk of falls
• Improve walking and general mobility
• Increase strength and range of motion
• Provide modalities including: Pulsed shortwave, E-stim, Ultrasound and MIRE
Occupational Therapy is to help restore and regain functioning skills that may have been impacted by an illness or injury. Each individualized plan is designed to:
• Increase independence in daily living skills
• Provide splints to stabilize joints and reduce pain
• Provide muscle reduction, energy conservation and compensatory techniques in order to help therapy participants accomplish daily tasks
• Provide home environmental assessments that promote safety and function when patients return home.
Speech Therapy is designed to help patients achieve maximum communication skills and swallowing functions. The speech therapy program features:
• Neuromuscular electrical stimulation- offered by a certified therapist using an FDA-approved device to improve swallowing functions
• Activities to improve functional independence with decision making, reasoning and memory.